Tuesday 30 June 2015

Awkward Hauls: Where I Have No Clue in how to Write a Haul Post, But I Tried, So Gold Stars for EVERYONE!!!!

My bed is chaotic, a little like my life. Oy, vey OTL

Hi, my name is Kelly, and I'm a book-Journal-notepad-holic. No, I don't need help, I assure you.


So today was a scorcher; it was extremely hot outside, with barely any breeze to assist myself, my sister and one of my many nephews in keeping somewhat cool, and yet we managed to make our way through the big bad town that was blazing because of the supreme heat we are having right now.

I love Summer, though, so please don't think this sweltering heat that almost knocked me over was a bad thing. The sunshine made me happy. Dehydrated and a bit delirious, but happy.
 And as one can see, I spent this day spending some moolahs on the things I love most - Harry Potter merchandise, books, moleskin notebooks and a random box that I will probably store paper and stationary in, because it's PRETTEH and my other box is tiny and already full. Oops.

Actually, the books show in this (plus the blue and pink notebooks) were bought the day before this - I went on a mini-spree in the smaller town and decided to take a trip to the second-hand bookstore I adore, and picked up a copy of Mockingjay, which I had yet to buy after purchasing both Hunger Games and Catching Fire about three years or so ago, and found Star Dancer and Fire Dreamer by Beth Webb by chance, as well as the Secret of Sirens by Julia Golding book to add to my collection.
 I won't lie, I bought those three books based purely on the fact that they have maps in them. After realising my nephew likes maps in his books, I've started to seek them out, too, though I always did find maps pretty if present in a book. All of these, the books I mean, were only £1 each, so there's a bargain for yer!

I also bought the notebooks the day before, too, because... well, because they're pretty, and they werew there - and cheap, too, at on £2 for the bigger notebook, and 69p for the baby one. I like cheap things. Then again, I'm a stingy bugger.
 Really, I am.

And then I went to town today, and decided to unleash my inner Harry Potter fangirl, and buy the shirt present in the picture from Primark, for £6. I like my random Harry Potter crap, I swear! I also picked up a small notebook thing that has sticky notes of varying sizes in it, except these are really pretty sticky notes, and have designs on them.
 I'm gettin' fancy!

And then I bought the box, because again, my other stationary / paper box is diddy and running out of room. So, there we go, the end, hasta la vista baby.

... Wow, this post has no coherency XD Then again, I never make sense, so...~ -patters off to Wonderland-

Anywhoo, yeah, I bought a bunch of stuff, and some of it I forgot to include, but really, who wants to see sun lotion in a blarg post anyhow? That said, I did forget the important items... my Hufflepuff cup necklace, and my kinda-not-a-replica-but-who-cares Gaunt ring that I bought off ebay.
 Then again, I may just leave that to another awkward Haul post, because damn, I am awkward.

Until next time - where I hope to make more sense and possibly talk about a book I am reading - take care, and have fun Reading and Writing the days away!

Ciao!
~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment